Home Vacuum Zone is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com[et_pb_section][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text]
Dyson and Samsung are two trusted vacuum cleaner brands that make all the different types of vacuums. When it comes to robot vacuum cleaners, both Dyson and Samsung have some of the best options. If you are looking to buy a robot vacuum cleaner, their latest models should be on your list to compare. So read on to find out which robot vacuum from Dyson vs Samsung is the best.
Do you need a robot vacuum? Waking up on a Sunday morning without having to worry about the long list of daily chores is something everyone can only imagine. Robot vacuums can bring you a step closer to making this imagination a reality. By using a robot vacuum cleaner, you get freedom from the daily cleaning of your home.
The robot vacuum cleaners market has been rising, with a value of 2.56 billion USD back in 2019. According to a market study, it is reported that the value of robot vacuum cleaners will grow at a rate of 17.7% CAGR from the years 2020 to 2027 with the advancement in robot vacuum technology and its growing demand.
In this Dyson vs Samsung Robot Vacuum comparison we will be comparing their latest models:
● Dyson 360 Heurist Robot Vacuum vs SAMSUNG Jet Bot+ Robot Vacuum
Dyson 360 Heurist Robot Vacuum
The Dyson 360 Heuristic Robot Vacuum is an intelligent robot vacuum cleaner that learns and adapts with every cleaning session to offer a high level of performance.
It features a powerful motor that spins at a high speed of 78,000 rpm, suitable for effectively picking up dust, debris, and pet hairs. Dyson claims this vacuum cleaner offers 20 percent more suction power when compared to their first edition robot vacuum, the Dyson 360 Eye.
Other than very particular and unreachable corners, no other spot in your home will remain uncleaned with this vacuum cleaner. It knows precisely where it is and which area it has yet to clean with its sensors measuring distance every 20 milliseconds.
With the Dyson link app, you can control the operation of this robot vacuum cleaner using your mobile and schedule cleaning and check its status report. The Bluetooth connectivity in the Dyson Vacuum cleaner ensures that you can connect the vacuum to your smartphone quickly. With smartphone connectivity, you can even get software updates for your vacuum cleaner to update any new technologies.
The ever-learning technology in this robot vacuum memorizes the cleaning pattern to perfect the mapping of your house with every single cleaning session.
One of the unique features of this vacuum cleaner is that instead of wheels, it has tracks (as you would find on tanks), which offer ease of moving around different floor types or obstacles. Furthermore, the full-size brush bar in the robot vacuum ensures that no space remains uncleaned wherever this vacuum cleaner moves.
The vacuum cleaner can run on three different speed settings, and the lowest speed settings give you a runtime of 75 minutes, which is more than enough to clean a small size home.
● Weight: 5.53 pounds
● Dust/Dirt Capacity: 0.34 quarts
● Type of filtration (HEPA or Non-HEPA): Not specified
● Bagged or Bagless: Bagless
● Power: 78,000 RPM
● Warranty Length: 2-year guarantee
● Included tools and attachments: Docking station and power supply
● Charge Time: 2 hours 45 minutes
● Run Time: Up to 75 minutes
● The vacuum cleaner has incredible suction power with high motor power.
● It has tracks instead of wheels which helps the vacuum cleaner move quickly over different surfaces.
● It features a brush bar that stretches to the entire length of the vacuum to clean every inch of a surface where this vacuum cleaner moves.
● The vacuum cleaner is easy to operate with simple one-touch control.
● With three different cleaning power levels, you can set one depending on how dirty your home is.
● Depending on how much traffic it sees, you can set zones to have customized cleaning for any space.
● You can also set which areas to avoid while cleaning using the smartphone app.
● The intelligent mapping system learns with every cleaning session and betters itself.
● While the vacuum cleaner is compact width-wise, it is taller, so it might not reach narrow spaces such as below the furniture.
● The price of this vacuum cleaner is quite high.
● Long hairs can get stuck in the brush, and you would need to remove them manually.
- UK Specification - Compatible with EU, USA, ASIA & Australia
- Powerful Dyson suction in a robot. Intelligent SLAM Navigation with LED lights 3 power modes. Cleaning that suits you.
- Run time (Quiet mode) : Up to 75 min
- WiFi Compatibility : 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi
- Weight : 2.51 kg | Dimension : 120 mm x 24 mm x 23 mm (h x l x w)
SAMSUNG Jet Bot+ Robot Vacuum
The Samsung Jet Bot+ comes with precise sensing and mapping using LiDar sensors.
In addition, it also features a five-layer HEPA filtration which effectively traps dust and allergen particles as small as 0.3 microns.
With its intelligent cleaning system, the robot vacuum identifies the surface it is cleaning and automatically adjusts the suction power to optimize battery performance.
You can use your smartphone to control the cleaning of the Samsung Jet Bot+. It will map your house and recognizes every space, so you can set no-go zones for the vacuum cleaner to skip during its cleaning session.
Another fantastic feature of the JetBot+ is the self-emptying dust bin, requiring no intervention from you. This means you can really put your home cleaning on auto-pilot. The clean station cleans out the dust collected using air pulse technology. The washable dustbin makes it easy to maintain hygiene.
The brush roll on this vacuum cleaner effectively cleans floors and carpets alike with minimal tangles. It has self-cleaning extractors that grind up hair strands so that they don’t get tangled in the brush roll.
● Weight: 17.9 pounds
● Dust/Dirt Capacity: 0.2 quarts, 2.6 quarts at the station
● Type of filtration (HEPA or Non-HEPA): HEPA
● Bagged or Bagless: Bagless
● Power: 30 watts
● Warranty Length: one-year limited warranty
● Included tools and attachments: Docking station, clean station.
● Charge Time: Up to 3 hours
● Run Time: 90 minutes
● It features five-layer HEPA filtration, which actively traps minuscule dust particles.
● The robot vacuum cleaner precisely maps your house using advanced LiDar sensors.
● The vacuum cleaner has a self-emptying station with a 2.6 quarts capacity so that you don’t have to worry about emptying the dust cup frequently.
● It differentiates between different flooring and automatically adjusts its suction power.
● The brush roll comes with self-cleaning extractors that don’t tangle fabric or hair.
● You can set no-go zones to keep the vacuum cleaner out of certain rooms and spaces.
● It isn’t easy to find replacement bags for the clean station.
- PRECISE NAVIGATION: LiDAR sensors create accurate room maps for the Jet Bot +to navigate so no worrying about your robotic vacuum going to places it shouldn’t; Mapping can also be controlled via the Samsung SmartThings App
- INTELLIGENT POWER CONTROL: Jet Bot+ identifies the surface type and amount of dust and automatically adjusts suction so you get a thorough clean no matter the floor type
- AUTOMATIC EMPTYING WITH CLEANSTATION: A convenient, no-touch, hygienic way to empty your robot vacuum’s dustbin; Clean Station removes dust using Air Pulse technology
- CLEANER AIR: Advanced 5-layer HEPA filtration system traps up to 99.99% of dust
- CHOOSE WHERE YOU CLEAN: Select where Jet Bot should or should not clean by choosing specific areas of your home to clean with Select & Go
Dyson 360 vs SAMSUNG Jet Bot+ Robot Vacuums
The Dyson 360 Heurist offers a better suction power with its 78000 RPM motor and unmatched mapping technology. However, the Samsung Jet Bot+ also offers its own precise mapping and efficient cleaning.
Both the Dyson and Samsung robot vacuums have a similar feature set but with a vast price difference. The Dyson 360 Heurist robot vacuum is twice as costly as the Samsung Jet Bot+ robot vacuum. Aside from its more affordable price, the main reason for choosing a Samsung Jet Bot+ would be its self-cleaning station, but the replacement bags for the same cleaning station are difficult to find.
With five-layer HEPA filtration and half the price, the Samsung Jet Bot+ is the better option if you don’t mind emptying the dust cup yourself.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]
Last update on 2024-02-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API