Home Vacuum Zone is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Usually, fine dust is harmful to human health, especially in the industrial or commercial sector. Having a clean work environment can motivate workers and improve their overall efficiency.
Vacuuming is the best and most effective solution to clean industrial areas’ fine and hazardous dust. However, it may not be suitable to clean the entire area in one go. Luckily, some brands are specially designed for industrial use.
Industrial vacuum cleaners are built to be more durable and powerful and can hold more dirt and dust than domestic vacuums. So if your work environment requires a vacuum that can hold more dust and dirt particles and perform heavy tasks, then buying an industrial vacuum cleaner can be a good option for you.
In this article, let us look at some best industrial vacuum cleaners for fine dust specially made for commercial use. We’ve selected brands that specialize in industrial/ commerical vacuum cleaners including Oreck, Stanley and Sanitaire.
#1 – ORECK XL Commercial Vacuum Cleaner XL2100RHS
If you are looking for a lightweight upright vacuum cleaner with a commercial length cord, then the ORECK XL commercial vacuum cleaner is a great option. Its handle design is slightly different from other industrial vacuums but is very comfortable. It has an excellent suction capability and can clean fine dust, debris and dirt from surfaces.
- Lightweight. This commercial vacuum cleaner is pretty easy to use and weighs just 9 lbs. This makes it easy to transport from one place to another.
- Powerful Suction. It has an excellent suction capability that helps clean fine dust, dirt, and debris from surfaces. It has a double helix brush that spins at 6500 RPMs.
- Multi-Floor Cleaning. With its scatter guard squeegee, you will clean all surfaces with ease. It includes carpet, wood, laminated floors, and tiles. You don’t need to change the height or settings manually.
- Ergonomic Handle. The handle is pretty convenient to use, and it eliminates squeezing of hands or bending the wrist while cleaning floors.
- Cord Length. This vacuum comes with a 35 ft cord length, so you won’t need to change outlets often.
- Warranty. It comes with a one-year warranty period.
- Best to use on multiple surfaces.
- Low profile design.
- Users find it easy to swap bags.
- Some users find the vacuum makes a lot of noise.
The video review is by a Commercial Cleaning professional and shows that the ORECK XL is affordable and lightweight, making it easy to push and carry anywhere.
#2 – Stanley Wet/Dry Vacuum SL18116P
STANLEY is a well-known brand of vacuum cleaners and is known for its quality, reliability, value, and innovation. It comes with powerful motors that deliver industrial performance and provide maximum suction power to clean dirt and dust in one go.
- Large Capacity. This vacuum comes with a large capacity of 6 gallons, so you don’t have to empty and refill the bucket often.
- Versatile and Powerful. This vacuum comes with a four-peak powerful motor and suction capability. It is ideal for almost any cleanup job such as workshop, garage, jobsite, house, van, or basement.
- Multi-function. This vacuum cleaner is suitable to clean liquid spills and dry dust, dirt, and debris. To use it conveniently, you need to organize the hose and power cord on its top handle.
- Tools Included. It comes with a flexible hose, gulper nozzle, floor nozzle, foam filter, dust bag, and a reusable dry filter. All these attachments are easy to store at the top of the castor and can clean different tasks.
- Swivel Casters. It comes with four swivel casters, making it convenient and easy to move.
- Its vacuum comes with a long cord, so you don’t have to change the outlets frequently.
- The swivel casters are smooth enough to move in all directions and not get stuck quickly.
- The motor and suction capability are powerful enough.
- Some users find that it catches around 80% of the fine dust in one use.
- Some users find it difficult to clean the filter and reinstall it.
This review is an unboxing of the Stanley Industrial Vacuum. The presenter talks about how easy it is to use this vacuum to clean both small and big messes with ease. It cleans up wet and dry fine dust and debris as well as leaves with its high-performance blower port.
#3 – Sanitaire Commercial Vacuum SC886F
The Sanitaire vacuum cleaner is a heavy-duty upright commercial cleaner suitable for industrial use. Its unique features, such as a tool-free brush roll, fan chamber, and metal clip release system make this vacuum easy to use and maintain. The filter bag is large enough to hold 18 quarts of dust and dirt, and its chrome brush roll and replaceable bristle strips are easy to use and maintain.
- Extended Motor Life. The vacuum provides more than 2000 hours of commercial-grade cleaning. This is five times more than the average household motor vacuums.
- Durable. Its durable structure includes a chrome hood for cleaning tough environments and a loop handle for more comfort.
- Large Capacity Filter Bag. It comes with a large capacity filter bag that can hold up to 18 quarts of dust and dirt. This means you don’t have to replace the filter often.
- Power Cord. The commercial-grade power cord is durable and has a 50 ft reach. So you don’t have to change the outlets frequently. You can clean a maximum space of 7800 sq ft in one go.
- The motor is powerful and can pick up anything from fine dust to sharp nails with ease.
- It comes with replaceable bristle strips.
- Some users have found it a bit difficult to assemble for use.
The vacuum motor is very powerful and has high airflow. Its high-quality brush roll is excellent for deep cleaning.
If you are looking for a lightweight and compact industrial vacuum cleaner, the ORECK XL Commercial Vacuum Cleaner could be the best option, as it is great for cleaning all types of surfaces.
For people looking for a versatile industrial vacuum cleaner for fine dust with easy-to-use features and excellent cleaning power, the Stanley Wet/Dry Vacuum is also an excellent option.
The Sanitaire Commercial Vacuum is also great for removing fine dust and is easy to maintain. This vacuum is durable and is designed with a chrome hood to clean tough environments.
Last update on 2023-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API