Home Vacuum Zone is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
When you want to remove the spots and stains from your carpet, you would want to have a spot carpet cleaner in hand.
The mess on the carpet can be of different shapes and sizes. However, a carpet cleaner generally does not need to be large to clean spots on a carpet as the size of the task is generally on the smaller end. A portable spot cleaner will do well for this purpose.
So what is the best spot carpet cleaner to remove messes and stains from a carpet? Nowadays, different types of spot cleaners are available in the market that help clean messes from your carpet and keep your place clean.
Some models have a dual tank system, while some are deep scrubbers that help remove tough stains from the carpet. We list here some of the best spot carpet cleaners, so it will be easy for you to choose the best one as per your need and use.
#1 – Bissell Little Green Carpet Cleaner
The Bissell Little Green Carpet Cleaner is one of the best lightweight machines to clean stains and messes from any surface. It is the younger slimmer, more agile cousin of the Bissell Big Green Carpet Cleaner that we reviewed here.
The Bissell Little Green is easy to operate, its 3″ tools get into small areas with ease, and it has great suction capability to remove spot stains from any carpet. Despite its smaller size, the tank capacity is still large enough at 48oz, so you don’t have to empty the tank often.
- Lightweight and Compact. This spot cleaner weighs just 9.6 lbs. Because of its compact and lightweight design, it is pretty easy to move and clean a mess from a carpet or any other surface.
- Strong Spray and Suction Capability. It has excellent suction capability, so it easily removes tough spots and stains from the upholstery, carpet, and even car interiors.
- Large Tank Capacity. The tank capacity is 48oz. This means you don’t have to refill the tank often.
- Tools Included. This spot cleaner comes with a 3″ stain tool, self-cleaning hose, and a trial-size formula for spots and stains.
- Users find this cleaner pretty easy to use and maintain.
- Because of its compact size, it is easy to store when not in use.
- Eco-friendly and affordable.
- It comes with extra tools that help remove tough stains from carpet.
- Some users find that the tank is hard to clean.
- It is good for cleaning only small areas.
In this video review, the user highly recommends buying this spot cleaner. It is one of the affordable spot cleaners available in the market and removes spots and marks easily.
#2 – Hoover OnePWR Spotless Go Cordless Carpet Cleaner
If you are looking for a lightweight, portable spot cleaner that is convenient to use, the Hoover Spotless Go is a great option. It has great suction capability and comes with cleaning tools to lift and remove stains with ease. Also, its compact design makes it easy to move and store when not in use.
- Lightweight Compact Design. It weighs just 7 lbs. Because of its lightweight and compact design, it is fairly easy to use. You can store it conveniently when not in use.
- Cordless. This cleaner operates with a rechargeable ONEPWR battery. This cordless power comes with a two-foot hose, making removing stains from carpets and cars easy. It can easily tackle accidents, muddy pawprints, stains, and pet messes.
- Dual Tank System. This cleaner comes with a dual tank to keep the solution and dirty water separate. This makes it easy to empty and refill the tank.
- Tools Included. This spot cleaner comes with a portable carpet cleaner, 4″ scrubbing tool, 9 oz recovery tank with safety float, a removable hose, and a ONEPWR 2.0 Ah battery and charger.
- It is very light and easy to use. Weighs just 7 lbs.
- It has a special tool for messes made by pets. The multi-purpose tool removes stains and spots of all sizes.
- It comes with a removable battery.
- Due to its compact design, it is easy to store and is powerful enough to remove tough stains and spots from the carpet.
- Some users find the battery charge lasts a fairly short duration and takes about an hour to charge fully.
The user in this video review loved this compact size spot cleaner. It is great for cleaning small spots from the car, chair, sofa fabric, or stairs.
#3 – BISSELL SpotClean Pet Pro Carpet Cleaner
This carpet cleaner removes all the spots and stains and makes a carpet look clean and fresh. With its large tank capacity, you don’t have to empty and fill the tank often. Its special trapping tool keeps the pet messes from reaching the water tank. This carpet cleaner is pretty easy to set and use. This is an excellent cleaner to remove stains and odors from a carpet. Furthermore, it was voted the #1 best portable spot carpet cleaner by the Carpet Gurus following their extensive review.
- Lightweight And Compact. It weighs 13 lbs, making it easy to carry from one room to another. Its compact size makes it easy to clean stairs and is quite portable.
- Superior Suction Power. It has excellent suction capability and effectively removes deep embedded dirt and stains. You can easily remove tough stains and dirt with its professional cleaning formula.
- Deep Cleaning. It makes your carpet look clean and fresh every time. With the power of their OXY urine remover, it removes the stains permanently. As a result, this is one of the best carpet cleaners for pet urine.
- Tank Capacity. It comes with a large tank capacity of 96oz. With a capacity like this, you don’t have to empty and refill the tank with liquid often.
- Tools Included. This cleaner comes with a special strain trapper, which prevents the pet messes from reaching the tank. A 3″ stain tool and two trail-size urine eliminator formula is also included to remove tough pet stains and messes from carpet and upholstery.
- Warranty. It comes with a two-year warranty.
- It comes with a special container to store pet messes and prevent them from mixing with tank water.
- It comes with an extra-long power cord, which helps clean hard-to-reach spaces easily.
- This carpet cleaner is lightweight and easy to store when not in use.
- Its heavy-duty suction power helps in fast drying.
- Some users find the pet hair and dirt get stuck in the tool head.
- The tank becomes heavy when it is full.
In this video review, the user demonstrates how to set up the spot clean PetPro cleaner and use it. It is a fairly simple process to fill the tank with liquid and operate the cleaner, and it is a great investment to clean spots and stains from carpets.
#4 – BISSELL 2837 Pet Stain Eraser
This cordless cleaner comes with a rotating brush that helps in deep cleaning carpets. It works excellent in removing stains and odors from the carpet, and the run time is decent. Since it operates with a lightweight battery, it is easy to move it around a space for deep cleaning any surface. Once the cleaner is charged fully, you just need to fill the tank with formula, and its rotating brush will do the job.
- Lightweight. It weighs 4.4lbs, making it easy to move and easily remove stains and pet messes. Its compact design makes it easy to clean hard-to-reach areas and stairs and makes cleaning easy.
- Cordless. It operates with a battery that has a long run time. So it is very easy to clean carpets of any size. You can take this cleaner with you anywhere in the house or to your car that requires deep cleaning.
- Instant Stain Removal. Its rotating power brush can remove tough pet stains food and drink spills effectively with minimal effort.
- Tools Included. This cleaner comes with a ready-to-use OXY formula to instantly remove tough stains and messes from the carpet.
- The control buttons are convenient and easy to use.
- The power brush helps in deep cleaning.
- It is light and easy to move wherever you want,
- The instructions manual is straightforward, and the cleaner is pretty easy to set up.
- The tank capacity is fairly conservative and needs refilling often.
- The cleaner takes a longer time to charge.
In this video review, the user finds the vacuum easy to operate. The customer finds it easy to remove small water-based spots and stains from carpet.
#5 – Hoover PowerDash Go Spot Cleaner
If you are looking for a portable spot cleaner without spending a lot of money, the Hoover PowerDash spot cleaner is a great option. This cleaner works great in cleaning small pet messes and stains. This cleaner is ideal for removing muddy pawprints, spills, and pet urines around the house.
- Powerful Stain Remover. You can remove tough stains and pet messes by scrubbing with its spot and stain tool.
- Lightweight and Compact. It weighs 6.5 lbs. Its lightweight and compact design make it easy to clean the stairs, car interiors, and furniture with ease. You can store the cleaner conveniently when not in use.
- Two Tank System. It comes with two tanks to keep the solution and dirty water separately. This makes it easy to fill, empty, and rinse the tank.
- Tools Included. It comes with a spot and stain tool, a trial size solution, and a rubber nub pet tool.
- Warranty. It comes with a two-year warranty period.
- It is compact yet is very powerful to clean tough stains and messes.
- Easy to set and use. Especially if you’ve read our article on how to use a Hoover Carpet Cleaner!
- It is pretty easy to empty the tank and refill it.
- The tank capacity is not large enough and needs multiple refillings.
- Suitable for cleaning only small spots and stains and not the whole couch.
In this video review, the user finds it easy to remove the tough stains, spots, and pet mess. It is very easy to set up the cleaner and in minimal time.
#6 – Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner
If you are looking for a heavy-duty machine to deal with the regular pet messes, then the Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner is a good option. It is pretty easy to move with its large wheels and retractable handle. In addition, it has two times more suction power than any other spot cleaner on the market. As a result, it efficiently removes tough stains, dirt, and odors from surfaces.
- Compact Design. It is a compact yet powerful cleaner with a dual tank system that stores clean and dirty water separately. Its compact design makes it easy to store when not in use.
- Quick And Easy To Clean. Its retractable handle and large wheels make it pretty easy to move the cleaner and tackle accidents by pets.
- Dual Action Pet Tool. This handheld dual-action pet tool has rubber bristles that remove pet stains, hairs, odors, and deeply embedded dirt and stains from the carpet.
- Powerful Suction Capability. It has twice more suction capability than other spot cleaners to remove pet stains and odors from rugs, carpets, and upholstery.
- 2x times more suction power.
- Large wheels for better maneuverability.
- Easy to store.
- Dual tanks system.
- It comes with special tools for cleaning the stains and mess.
- Some users find leakage issues.
- Some people find it difficult to empty dirty water from the tank.
In this video review about the Rug Doctor portable spot cleaner, the user is quite impressed with the amount of dirt the cleaner can remove, making carpets look fresh.
If you are looking for an affordable and compact spot carpet cleaner, the Bissell Little Green Carpet Cleaner is the best option and a great investment for pet owners. It is great for deep cleaning around your home and has both easy-to-use features as well as excellent cleaning power.
The BISSELL SpotClean Pet Pro Carpet Cleaner is another excellent choice for removing deeply embedded dirt and stains to make carpets look clean and fresh.
Last update on 2023-05-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API