There are various types of vacuums for different types of floors. If you want to make sure that your floors are clean while still being taken care of, you need to look for the appropriate cleaning tools for them. While tile floors, glazed or not, repels dirt better than other surfaces, you still want a vacuum that has a strong suction that removes any kind of dirt and grime from it. There are vacuum models that use hot steam on the tiles while cleaning, and there are wet vacuums that are good for stubborn stains.
We have searched far and wide for the best vacuum cleaners for tile floors and reviewed them for you. Read on to find out what we think.
Shark Sonic Duo Cleaner is the answer to your floor cleaning problems. It offers the easiest way to remove stubborn dirt from carpets and hard tile floors. It doesn’t just clean surfaces but cares for it as well.
- Two scrub modes for carpets and hard floors – up to 1000 scrubs per minute;
- Non-toxic cleaning solutions, so it is safe for family and pets;
- Hard floor solution, spot remover, carpet solution, and polish solution;
- AirGuide maneuverability, headlights for easy cleaning, and swivel steering;
- Microfiber cleanable pads for hard floor and carpet cleaning.
- It comes with various cleaning parts in different color codes so you know which one are for which;
- You get four big pads, six different solution bottles, a scrub stick, and two pads for the scrub stick;
- The green-rimmed pad that is designed for cleaning tile floors and other hard surfaces works really well;
- The pads break up stubborn stains and dirt in no time.
- The manual doesn’t contain much information about the vacuum so it’s not all that helpful.
Meet the Dyson V10 - it’s a vacuum that deep cleans carpets and hard floors and sucks up pet hair, fine dust, and debris in one go. It’s cord-free for a hassle-free cleaning session.
- Cordless and hassle-free;
- Features the most powerful suction;
- Powerful suction for up to 60 minutes and the motorized floor tool allows up to 25 minutes;
- HEPA filtration collects allergens and ejects clean air out;
- Powerful digital V10 motor; one of the most powerful cordless vacuums;
- Includes a direct-drive cleaner which pushes bristles deep into the carpet to eliminate even more dirt;
- Removes 25% more dust and has a 40% bigger bin than the previous model Dyson V8.
- It doesn’t come with a cord so there won’t be tripping or tangling!
- It can run for 60 minutes on a single charge.
- The canister is large enough to hold a good amount of dirt and debris, and it’s easy to clean because of a mechanism that wipes down the sides.
- It works well on hard surfaces and tiled floors.
- It’s best for small living spaces.
- In addition to being great for tiled floors it is quiet when in use - it is one of the best quiet vacuums in this category.
- The Dyson V10 is the most expensive cordless stick vacuum on the market.
Bissell 1132A is a vacuum and a steam mop in one, so you can clean up your tile floor completely with just one glide, plus sanitize it for a dirt-free and germ-free home.
- Save time by vacuuming dirt, while steam cleaning hard floors at the same time;
- Sanitize with steam using just water and get rid of up to 99.9% germs and microorganisms;
- Easy to use with Easy Touch Digital Controls, 5-way adjustable handle, and Quick-release Mop Pad Tray;
- 4 mop pads included.
- It works well for a really thorough clean because of its steam feature;
- It’s a good vacuum for maintenance cleaning;
- It saves time because it’s a 2-in-1 product;
- The pads dry instantly;
- It’s lightweight and easy to use.
- The suction is not as strong as other vacuums.
PowerEdge features a unique brush head the will pick up dirt and debris even around furniture legs and hard-to-reach areas.
- Captures dirt along edges and in tough to reach spaces - no broom or attachments required;
- Effortlessly cleans around the legs of your furniture and rugs;
- Moving around the furniture legs is easy because of the swivel head which is included;
- A dirt-cup is included to which allows for easy cleaning;
- Clean large rooms and move around freely with the 20’ power cord;
- Features are suited for a tile floor.
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver;
- Sucks up all kinds of debris, like hair, dust, and nail clippings;
- Has strong suction power for its size;
- Highly effective V-shape brush head;
- The vacuum canister is easy to clean.
- Makes loud noises when in use.
Miele Compact C1 has a unique AirClean filtration system that catches lung damaging particles and allergens, and works with its powerful suction for an effortlessly clean tiled floor.
- Turbo comfort turbo floor brush;
- Sbb parquett-3 hard floor nozzle - perfect for tiled floor cleaning;
- Stb205-3 air drive Turbo nozzle;
- Accessories on VarioClip;
- Variable speed motor controlled via rotary dial;
- 29.5 foot operating radius;
- AirClean sealed system.
- Easy to unpack and set up;
- It has multiple suction adjustors that pick up everything so it completely cleans in an instant;
- Powerful 1200W Motor for strong suction of dust and debris from your tiled floors.
- The hard floor attachment works amazingly well on tiled floors;
- It’s made of high quality materials - we rate German engineered Miele vacuums as best in class;
- It has a lightweight body that’s easy to move around;
- The brush head easily goes under furniture;
- Its small size makes for easy storage.
- Miele vacuums are not cheap - but we think the extra cost compared to other brands is justified for the quality and performance that you get.
All of these vacuums are labeled the best for cleaning tiled floors and other hard surfaces for a reason - their amazing brush heads and attachments clean and sanitize your floors while protecting the air in your home, often in just one glide. Choose one depending on your preferences, but you wouldn’t regret getting any one of these five.
Last update on 2019-09-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API