Home Vacuum Zone is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
In the world of vacuum cleaners, Tineco and Shark are names that often come up. We've covered both vacuum brands separately in our previous reviews but today we're going to see how they compare against each other. Let's dive in.
We'll be comparing these cordless models from Tineco and Shark:
Tineco vs Shark Vacuums Specifications Compared
Shark Vertex Pro
Type of Filtration
Run Time (Low Power Mode)
Run Time (Max Power Mode)
Shark Stratos Cordless vs Tineco Pure One S15
The latest cordless vacuums from Shark and Tineco are the Shark Stratos Cordless and the Tineco Pure One S15. Both were released in 2022. Let's dive deep into their features, pros, and cons to help you make an informed decision.
Tineco Pure One S15
The Tineco Pure One S15 Pro is a high-end cordless stick vacuum that has garnered attention for its performance and features. We have spent hours reviewing this vacuum including several third party tests to provide this detailed assessment.
- Strong suction power with auto adjustment.
- Precision sensor technology.
- Lighter in weight than the Shark vacuums.
- Superior filtration mechanism.
- Designed for easy maneuverability.
- Smaller dustbin capacity than the Shark models;
- Battery runtime is shorter than the Sharks.
- Struggles with large debris pickup on hard floors;
- Edge performance could be better.
Shark Stratos Cordless
- Consistent, strong suction.
- Larger dustbin capacity than the Tineco S15.
- User-friendly maintenance.
- Durable design.
- A bit on the heavier side compared to the Tineco.
- Battery life could be more generous.
Face-Off: Shark Stratos vs Tineco Pure One S15
When comparing the two, the Shark Stratos Cordless stands out in terms of its dual brush roll design, larger dustbin capacity and its unique odor-neutralizing cartridge. As a result the Shark Stratos outperforms the Tineco on cleaning performance.
It's also easier to maintain, which can be a significant advantage for many users.
Furthermore, the multiflex wand on the Shark is a really handy feature that you don't get with the Tineco. As a result the Shark wins out on cleaning under furniture.
On the other hand, the Tineco Pure One S15 shines with its tech-savvy features like the iLoop Smart Sensor Technology and the All-in-One LED Display. It's also lighter, making it easier to maneuver around the house.
In terms of battery life, the Shark Stratos Cordless has a slight edge.
Both vacuums offer a robust build, for those looking for a long-lasting product.
Overall, from our review we consider the Shark Stratos Cordless a better option versus the Tineco Pure One S15. The Tineco is actually more expensive too so the choice is an easy one.
Tineco Pure One S11 vs Shark Vertex Pro
When it comes to mid-range cordless models from these brands, the Tineco Pure One S11 and the Shark Vertex Pro stand out. Let's see how they compare.
Tineco Pure One S11
- Powerful Suction: Offers up to 130 air watts in its max mode.
- Versatile Brushes: Comes with an LED multitasker for carpets and an LED soft-roller for hard floors.
- Lightweight: Weighs only 5.7 pounds, making it easy to maneuver.
- Diverse Toolkit: Includes LED brushes, a mini power brush, dusting tools, and more.
- Competitive Pricing: Priced at $299.99, offering good value for its features.
- Battery Life: While decent, other models offer longer runtimes.
- Large debris pickup: room for improvement.
- No anti-tangle brush bar: hair can get tangled on brush and require manual removal.
- Dustbin Size: Could be larger to accommodate more debris.
Shark Vertex Pro IZ682H
- DuoClean Floorhead: Integrates functionalities of both soft roller and rubberized spiral roller.
- Hair Management: Self-cleaning roller is especially beneficial for pet owners.
- Stellar Reputation: Known for formidable cleaning performance even if exact power isn't specified.
- Longer Runtime: Offers up to 60 minutes on a single charge.
- Robust Toolkit: Comes with a versatile crevice tool, upholstery tools, and more.
- Heavier: Weighs 8.82 pounds, which might be cumbersome for some users.
- Premium Price: Priced at $499.99, it's on the higher end of the spectrum.
Face Off: Tineco Pure One S11 vs Shark Vertex Pro
Suction Power: The Tineco Pure One S11 boasts a commendable 130 air watts at its peak. While the exact suction power of the Shark Vertex Pro isn't disclosed, its stellar reputation precedes it.
Brush Dynamics: Shark's DuoClean floorhead is much better than the single brush roll on the Tineco S11. An easy win for the Shark Vertex.
Hardwood Performance: Both models excel on hardwood surfaces. Tineco's soft-roller brush ensures a near-perfect sweep, while the Shark Vertex Pro leaves minimal traces of larger debris.
Carpet Mastery: On the carpet front, both vacuums deliver. Tineco's multitasker brush effectively captures both coarse and fine debris. The Shark Vertex Pro, with its precision, leaves almost no trace behind on various carpet textures.
Handling Hair: Both vacuums manage hair efficiently, but the Shark Vertex Pro's self-cleaning roller is an advantage, especially for households with pets.
Design & Practicality
Accessory Range: Tineco's Pure One S11 comes with a diverse toolkit, including LED brushes, a mini power brush, and versatile dusting tools. The Shark Vertex Pro IZ682H offers its signature DuoClean floorhead, a multi-purpose crevice tool, and specialized upholstery tools.
Portability & Endurance: Tineco, weighing in at 5.7 pounds, offers around 40 minutes of runtime. The Shark Vertex Pro, a tad heavier at 8.82 pounds, promises up to 60 minutes on a single charge. In addition, the flexible wand on the Shark Vertex Pro makes cleaning under furniture effortless but is not a feature on the Tineco.
Investment: The Tineco Pure One S11 is priced at a competitive $299.99, while the Shark Vertex Pro sits at a premium $499.99.
Conclusion: Tineco vs Shark Cordless Vacuums
In the realm of cordless vacuums, the choices can be overwhelming. With the Tineco Pure One S11, S15, Shark Vertex Pro, and Shark Stratos Cordless, we have four formidable contenders, each with its unique strengths. However, our final decision places the Shark Stratos Cordless in first place, followed by the Vertex. These two cordless vacuums are hard to beat.
Winner: Shark Stratos Cordless: A force to reckon with, the Stratos Cordless offers adaptive power and a unique freshness feature. Its user-friendly nature and robust build make it a top choice for those who seek straightforward, effective cleaning without the bells and whistles.
2nd Place: Shark Vertex Pro: This vacuum is a powerhouse in terms of cleaning efficiency. Its DuoClean floorhead and self-cleaning roller make it especially appealing to households with pets. While it comes at a premium price, its performance and features justify the investment.
3rd Place: Tineco Pure One S15: Building on the strengths of the S11, the S15 introduces advanced sensor technology and a more extended battery life. It's the choice for those who want a blend of power, technology, and efficiency in their cleaning routine.
4th Place: Tineco Pure One S11: This model stands out for its lightweight design and tech-forward features. With a commendable 130 air watts of power and a diverse toolkit, it's a versatile choice for those who prioritize maneuverability and a range of cleaning options. Its competitive price point also makes it an attractive option for budget-conscious consumers.
In the end, your choice of Shark vs Tineco vacuums boils down to your specific needs. If you're after advanced tech and a lighter model, Tineco's offerings might appeal more. But if you value cleaning prowess, durability, and a user-friendly experience, we think Shark's models are the way to go.
Regardless of your choice, each of these vacuums promises a top-tier cleaning experience, ensuring your home remains spotless and fresh.
Last update on 2023-12-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API